Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Vintage Costume Jewelry, Dec. 21 2015

This past Monday we attended the final day of a Robison Finch Estate Sale in Memphis.  Prices were 50% off.  It was a nice sale with some interesting items but with Christmas so close we kept our spending even more in check than usual.

My other half got a set of five small wrenches for $2.50 because as he says, "You can never have enough tools."  I on the other hand say you can never have enough vintage jewelry so walked away with a lovely pair of clipon vintage earrings, sapphire ab set in silvertone filigree setting.  I also have a thing for brooches and couldn't say no to the lovely pin with ab crystals, pink milk glass and the larger dark pink stones which I have no idea what they are.  Neither the pin nor the earrings are marked and were well worth the $5.00.  They went into my Christmas stocking.